Posted on March 23, 2021 | Category SMB Marketing | Length 1:56
There are so many businesses that still approach marketing as an ad-hoc expense to solve their temporary sales problem. And that is mostly due how readily available information is across the web. But because of the sheer amount of information what’s retained is misinterpreted or outright wrong causing campaigns to feel more like infomercials – disconnected and awkward — versus authentic and appealing.
While a well developed marketing plan and campaign can churn out wild success, that doesn’t come from throwing things together and hoping it all works out.
This is not how marketing should be done. If your message has not been crafted to stick, it won’t. It’s time to create strong marketing campaigns that will transform the way you market your small business. And here are 6 helpful tips:
1) Know your target audience – What specific problem can you solve for them?
2) Set SMART goals – so you know what and how to measure your success
3) Create a budget – Beyond dollars and cents, remember to include how much time will be required.
4) Set a timeline – and don’t forget to add tasks that happen before and after your campaign.
5) Track Progress – If you not sure what to track, just track it. You can decide if you don’t need it later.
6) Review & Evaluate – When the campaign is over, review what went well, what didn’t and how to improve upon everything for an even more successful round 2.
Being a small business is not easy, but establishing good marketing habits isn’t rocket science. To learn even more about these 6 tips, check out the links in the description below.
I’m Sarah from Third Angle with your Marketing Minute.